Wednesday, October 3, 2007

T.M.I.


Stuart - I know you are a youth guy - and they are their own breed. (we're building a whole building to contain them) A word of friendly advice - just because you have a blog doesn't mean we need to know every thought you have.

201 things about me:
113. I love the smell of my wife
136. Richard Simmons makes me laugh
137. I’m not a fan of Rick Warren
140. I have well groomed nose hairs
174. When using the bathroom in the backcountry… I prefer to use snow instead of leaves.
191. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
197. I talk to myself way too much.

198. I hate talking about myself.

Trust me, less is more. I gotta go to Nickel Nickel just to get those images out of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.